Thursday, May 9, 2013

Throw Back Thursday: NY Trip April 2012 vol. 1

Oliver
Owynn
 We drove 3 days from Nebraska to Upstate NY.  They boys handled the trip amazingly well.  This particular night at dinner was a total disaster though.  The service was bad, and by the time our food finally arrived Oliver was in the middle of a total meltdown. 
Owynn before he decided to start walking. (Which he would do just a few days later.)

Owynn

Oliver and my Dad
 Oliver absolutely adored my Dad! It was super cute.  I love this picture too, Oliver snuggled with my Dad and quickly fell asleep.  It's pretty rare that he does that.

Owynn and Daddy


Oliver snack time
This was our second trip to NY since the boys were born, they are 15 months here.  I took almost a month off of work and we spent 3 weeks road tripping and visiting my family in NY.  It was a fantastic trip.  It was wonderful to be able to spend so much time there, we miss them a lot! 

                                                                                            all photos are property of doubleotwins.com

Please join me as I start a blog hop??? I guess....ok I don't really know.  Please just link up, leave a comment, and bear with me as I try and figure this whole thing out.  =)
 

2 comments:

  1. We miss you guys so much!! Hard to believe that this was a year ago. We had so much fun while you were here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too! I know, I can't believe it. We had a ton of fun too! I wish we didn't live so far away.

      Delete